Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #193 - Green and a quotation

Oh gosh! Your entries each week are utterly inspiring! Thank you so much for your support - we all really value it! This week it's my turn (Gabrielle) to choose the recipe and I chose Green and a quotation. My wonderful team mates have excelled themselves again as has the amazing Etusko who is our guest DT member this fortnight. Thank you Etusko! As always the only rules are to use the theme, at least one stamp and a tag and let your imaginations run wild!

Etsuko Noguchi

Gabrielle

Julie Ann

Helen 

Catherine


Silvia


So this time around we would like to see "Green" and a "Quotation" along with at least one real stamp on your tags. Leave us a direct link to your tag, so we can hop over and have a closer look.

The Design Team have created some fabulous artwork to inspire you to join in, if you want to see what else they have been up to, click on the link on the sidebar.

Elizabeth x


3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great tags everybody. Love the theme. Have to get my thinking cap on... Lx

Rein said...

Stunning samples!

Margik said...

Fantastic design team inspiration!