Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #189 - Blue and words




First let me say thank you for your fabulous entries last time, we will announce the Dreamsboats shortly.

Hi there it's Elizabeth here I can't believe it's my my turn again to host the challenge, it's come around so quickly.

My choice this time around is to use the colour "Blue and Words" on your tags, along with as always, at least one real stamp.




Gabrielle

Helen 

Julie Ann


Catherine
Silvia


Fabulous inspiration from the DT check out their blogs to see what else they have been up to. So we want to see Blue, Words and at least one real stamp on your tags. Leave us a direct link back to your artwork so we can hop over and have a closer look.

Elizabeth x

2 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great choice Elizabeth - although I laughed at first - though it said 'blue words', wondered what this was going to be about!! Great inspiration from the team! Chris

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful samples from the DT-Ladies.

Thank you for the challenge