Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Dreamboat 3 #185- Pink and Hearts

Hello everyone and I am here to announce the Dreamboat 3 for the challenge Pink and Hearts.
Thank you to all of you for joining in this challenge and we all enjoyed visiting you and seeing your wonderful tags.

The Dreamboats are as follows:

7-Bluebertie

9- Etsuko N

10- Koh

Bluebertie has kindly agreed to be a Guest Designer for my next challenge- well done Bluebertie and thank you

Catherine

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks Catherine. I'm chuffed to little bits. Congrats to my fellow Dreamboats too.

Lx

koh m said...

Oh,thank you so much Catherine.