Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #183 Red and a flower(s)

Hello, it's Helen here, welcoming you back  for another challenge and we'd like to thank you for all your lovely entries last time.  We'll announce the Dream Boat 3 very soon.  I would like to apologise as I appear to have missed picking my last Dream Boats from my last alphabet theme, so we are without a Guest Designer this time (bad Helen!).  Moving swiftly on, my colour choice is Red, and I want you to use flowers (or a flower) on your tag.  Don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your entry.

Helen - Flowers

Gabrielle - Tulips


Catherine-Flowers

Julie Ann - A Loving Heart

Silvia - Wanderlust


Elizabeth


Wow another amazing line up from the DT to get you inspired to join in our challenge. So we would like to see Red, Flowers and as always at least one real stamp on your tags, along with a direct link back your artwork so we can pay you a visit.
Happy Crafting
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Rein said...

Great samples ladies!