Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 October 2014

My Dreamboats!!!

My very late Dreamboats for the letter "J" and Diecuts in no particular order are:-

Dianne

Crafty Creations

Christine

And I would love the fabulous Chris AKA Pearshaped Chris to be my guest designer on my next turn! Could you please give me a shout as I can't message you :(



3 comments:

Dianne said...

Whoot whoot, I'm so honored to be a dreamboat, thanks so much and can't wait to see what Chris creates in her guest appearance. ((( BIG HUGS )))..

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thank you so much - this really did make my day! Chrisx

Christine said...

Wow! Thank you very much, delighted to be in the top three!