Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Dragons Dreamboat 3 - the letter 'P and Cogs'

Oh gosh! What a wonderful and inspirational group you are! The tags you made for the 'P and cogs' challenge were awesome! Thank you for taking the time to join in with us, we very much appreciate it. So, it's my turn to make the really tough decision of picking my top three tags and someone to be a Guest Designer with us in the future... So without further ado my top three are:

PearshapedChris
Esther
Dianne

Please join me in congratulating them and do grab our badge below:


The Guest Designer is - Catherine - huge congrats Catherine and we look forward to having you join us later in the year!

Our current challenge is 'O and rust' and we are looking forward to seeing your fabulous creations!

Gabrielle x

No comments: