Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 4 June 2014

TIO #168 - The letter "I" and Butterflies

Firstly thank you for all of your fabulous entries in our last challenge.  We are always blown away by the high standard of artwork entered, and the task of choosing the Dreamboats is a hard one!
This time around it's back to me (Elizabeth) to make the recipe choice, so I would love you to dream up a tag with the letter "I" and Butterflies, and as always at least on real stamp on your tag.
Just one quick thing before you check out the DT's amazing tags, can we just say thank you to everyone that supports our challenge, shares their fantastic artwork and leaves such lovely comments for the team, thank you all.
Elizabeth xxx
Elizabeth - Imagination


Gabrielle - Imagine

                                                                          May - Inspire
                                                                        

Helen - Imagination

Julie Ann - Infinity



Silvia - Illusion


Another fabulous selection of tags from our DT, to find out what else they've all been upto, click the link on the sidebar to go over to their blogs.
So there we are, we would love to see the letter "I", Butterflies and as always one real stamp on your tag, can't wait to see your entries.
Elizabeth x


2 comments:

craftytrog said...

Fantastic inspiration & a great challenge!
Alison x

Etsuko Noguchi said...

These are wonderful designers tags and many I was inspired by them. Etsuko xx