Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.





Also, why not have a look at my blog, DragonsWeb ?? and now there is DragonsDarkerSide, for a different kind of image and challenge!! Thanks

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

TIO #167 - the letter R and music

Hi, Jacqui here with my first go at setting the theme. I would firstly like to thank Julie-Ann for last time's treat and to everyone who took part.

I have always had a love of music and I will admit to being able to listen to just about everything except flaming house, or whatever they call that drivel that seems to be all over MTV.  Gangsta's pah!  I digress.

My love of music, ranges from Rock 'n' Roll, thru Motown, to Heavy Metal, pop and some country and western.  I am also partial to a bit of classical music but I have no idea as to whom or what I am listening to, I just like the music.  So having set this up nicely, this fortnight the recipe is R and music and at least one real stamp.





Gabrielle - Rhapsody
Julie Ann - Raga

Helen - Resist / Red


MAY- - Red


Silvia - Rose


Elizabeth - Rhythm



Another fabulous selection of tags from our amazing Design Team, they really are a talented bunch!
I hope we have inspired you to join in with our challenge, please include the letter "R" Music and as always one real stamp on your tag, we all look forward to seeing your artwork.
Elizabeth x

4 comments:

Rein said...

Wonderful samples ladies!

Dagmar said...

Great inspirations of the DT!

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful samples from the DT. Thank you for the challenge

Doreen said...

Fabulous DT creations.x