Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.





Also, why not have a look at my blog, DragonsWeb ?? and now there is DragonsDarkerSide, for a different kind of image and challenge!! Thanks

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

TIO #166 - the letter Q and gold

Hello, Julie Ann here! Thank you so much for joining us at the DragonsDream for another Alphabet Challenge. The Dragons have been really enjoying compiling a collection of alphabetical tags and taking a peek at all the beautiful tags that you are creating! I am so excited because this fortnight it's my turn to choose the recipe for the very first time here at the DragonsDream Tag it on Challenge! I chose the letter 'Q' and the precious ingredient, gold because I thought this would be a combination that would challenge me. I hope you will find it challenging too! I can't wait to see what you come up with. All you need to do is to create a tag featuring gold and the letter 'Q' and you must have at least one stamped image on it. Then link your tag. I wonder who will be the Dreamboat three this time? The team have come up with some lovely tags to inspire you!

                                               Julie Ann - Quill





Gabrielle - Queen

                                                                  MAY-- Queen Quack

                                                                         



Helen - Quote


Silvia - Quadrat + Quote


Elizabeth - Queen for a Day

Another fabulous selection of tags from the DT to see what else they have been up to, check out the links on the sidebar to visit their blogs.
So this time around we want you to use the recipe of Gold, the letter "Q" and at least one real stamp on your tag. We can't wait to see what you dream up!!
Elizabeth xxx



3 comments:

Rein said...

Great challenge!

Kezzy said...

Some gorgeous makes from the DT. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

Dani Rogall said...

In the morning I see the challenge and I works on a Tag ..., aut I am to late and it starts a new challenge ... You like to see my sample for this one, look here http://danielarogall.de/2014/05/21/letter-q-and-gold-corrugated-cardboard/
thanks
Dani