Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 23 April 2014

TIO #165 - the letter B and flower

Thank you for joining us again for another recipe. I am absolutely loving these challenges and from your entries I can see that you are too! I am building up a really interesting group of tags that I am really proud of! I've started an alphabetic library of them and it's really interesting to see how they all link together! This fortnight it's my turn to choose the letter and the 'ingredient' and had too many ideas swimming around in my head so I asked my son, Tom, to pick it - he chose the letter 'B' and a flower! How might you interpret Tom's theme?!!!

Gabrielle - Bloom

                                                                        MAY--BUTTERFLY

                                                          
                                                   
                                                       Julie Ann - Blue, Bird, Breathe


Helen - Bird

Jacqui - Bee


Silvia (Brief)


Elizabeth Butterfly/Blooms
More great inspiration from the DT and again all very different. We would love you dream along with us this time, just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.

Elizabeth xxx





3 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful artwork from the DT.

Thank you for the challenge

Dani Rogall said...

thanks for this wonderful challenge with so different inspirations :-)

Esther said...

Oops! missed the cut off. Oh well, it's up on my blog anyway. Great tags everyone!