Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 9 April 2014

TIO #164 - the letter S and blue


Hi Everyone, it's May here... My turn to pick this fortnight's letter...I have gone for the letter "S" and the colour Blue...have fun creating...I must say we thank you all for taking part in Dragons Dream Tag it on Challenge... all your entries give us so much inspiration, we all love visiting your creative blog's....Thanks so much x x x




Gabrielle - Stripes

                                                                     MAY....Siblings
                                                                              





Silvia - Sonne
Julie Ann - See
Elizabeth - Seahorse

Another great set of tags from the very talented Design Team to inspire you to join in with our challenge.
Just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tags, we can't wait to see what you create!!
Elizabeth x




3 comments:

Dagmar said...

Fantastic Inspiration of the Design Team!

Annie said...

I love the inspiration that this challenge blog holds!

Sadly, I have not been able to get apo's links to work.

ElizabethR said...

Sorry Annie, it all looks ok from this end, maybe blogger is having an Easter blip? xxx