Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Dreamboats and GD for Letter "Z" and Face

Wonderful entries for the "Z" Challenge and really a hard decision. Thanks to all the participants :) And now.... drummrolls for

entry #1 - Rika
entry #4 - Annie
entry #7 - Katy D

Please take the Dreamboat3 badge for your blogroll and wear it with pride.



I've asked Rika to be our guest designer for my next challenge early July and she said YES. :)


4 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Well done Ladies xxx

Julie Ann Lee said...

Congratulations to the Dreamboat 3! Beautiful work. Julie Ann xx

Katy said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! This made my day! :)

Annie said...

Oh, WOW! Happy surprise! Thank you so much and congrats to everyone! All the tags are amazing and so inspiring. Now to see if I can figure out adding the badge to my blog.