Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 March 2014

TIO #163 - the letter Z and face

It's time for the next letter here at Dragons Dream Tag It On. But first of all a big THANK YOU for all the wonderful entries during the last 2 weeks. Helen will come up with her Dreamboat within short.  As announced we are  lucky to have two guest designers this week - yeah. Dagmar and Rosie.
Today it's my (Silvia) turn to give the letter... I decided for "Z" and my twist is to show a face on your tags. And... of course... don't forget to use at least one real stamp. So... take out your stuff and have fun.
Silvia - Zeit

Dagmar - Zirkus



Gabrielle - zig zag




MAY-  ZING


Helen - Zentangle


Rosie - Zebra

Julie Ann - Zany


Elizabeth - Zen

Thank you so much to our two guest designer's Dagmar and Rosie for joining us this challenge.  Along with the resident DT I think they have created some amazing artwork, which I hope inspires you to join in our challenge.
Please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag and we look forward to seeing your tags.
Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

Dianne said...

All those tags are gorgeous and so creative with this challenge, I love dreaming with this wonderful team, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend..

Annie said...

Such wonderful tags. They're so inspirational. I'm going to join in for the first time, so I'll be watching for the linky thingy.