Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 12 March 2014

TIO #162 - the letter C and metal

Welcome back to the Dragons Dream - thank you for your wonderful non-tag shaped tags last time!  We'll let you know who the Dreamboats are soon.  On a personal note (this is Helen) I would like to apologise for not visiting as many of you as I should - things have got in the way a bit... will try harder!  Anyway, it's my turn to set the theme this fortnight, so on your tag - back to tag shaped, ha ha!! - I'd like you to use the letter C and metal - in any form - and don't forget to use one real stamp! Here's mine:

Helen 

Gabrielle - Cage



Silvia (Clown)


MAY  CARS

Jacqui - Timeless

                                                               Julie Ann - Crown

Dianne - Guest Designer


Elizabeth - Charlie Chaplin
We are joined by Dianne as a Guest DT member this time, who along with the rest of the DT has created some beautiful artwork to inspire you to join in with us. As always please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag, and have fun!
Elizabeth x


2 comments:

Tonniece said...

Beautiful and creative tags ladies. Love them ALL.
hugz Tonniece

Nancy Y said...

These tags are Amazing!!! Love seeing all the beautiful art you create for each challenge! I had some trouble with this challenge but got lucky and found something metal I could use! Thank you so much for another awesome challenge!