Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Sunday, 9 March 2014

DreamBoat 3 and GD - G, Birds challenge

The Dragons have (belatedly, sorry!) chosen the Dream Boat 3 for Gabrielle's G, Birds challenge:

(in alphabetical order)

3. Dagmar

10. Dianne

2. Nancy

The GD for the next challenge is Dianne. I'm thrilled to say she's said yes, and we can't wait to see what she does for us! Keep an eye out on Wednesday.

Please take the badge for your blog



Helen

3 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Well done to the very worthy winners!Such original and beautiful tags every one! Julie Ann xxx

Nancy Y said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my tag!!! Such amazing tags from everyone!

Dianne said...

Thanks so much, I'm thrilled, excited and honored, can't wait to see what everyone creates, have a wonderful day..