Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 19 February 2014

DragonsDreamBoat 3

Hi Everyone,
May here with the Dragon Dream Boat three & a guest designer...This was for my Choice of F & Green....Well this was so difficult as all the entries were fantastic....

Here Goes......
Number 9........Elly
Number 1........Mark
Number 12......Glaudia

Thank you so much please feel free to take the Dragon badge for your blog......
The lovely Elly has agreed to be our Guest Designer for Feb 26th......Thank you Elly x x


3 comments:

mark gould said...

thank you for picking me to be in the top 3 xx congrats to Elly and Claudia x

Julie Ann Lee said...

Congratulations to all three winners, and to Elly - lovely to have you guesting! Julie Ann xx

Elly said...

Thank you for picking me. Joining your challenge is always a fun pleasure and congrats to Mark and Claudia (:o)