Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 January 2014

TIO #158 - the letter L and script


First of all many thanks to all the participants of the last challenge, wonderful entries from all of you. We hope, that you will be on board of the alphabet fun again, again and again ;)

Today it's my (Silvia) part to give you a new letter and a twist.  I've chosen "L" and "script".... and... don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tags.
As always we are looking forward to your entries.... happy stamping :)





Helen - Leaf


Gabrielle - Love
                                                                           
 Julie Ann

Jacqui

                                                                            May...Love
                                                                     

Elizabeth - Leaves
So drum roll please and we would all love to welcome two very talented Ladies, Julie Ann and Jacqui to the Dragons Dream Team. Both are fabulous crafters and you can have a sneaky peek at their blogs via the link on the sidebar. I know like the rest of the team they are looking forward to visiting yours!
We will still be choosing our Dreamboat Three, but as an extra we will choosing one of them to join us for a Guest DT slot, so we can showcase as much talent as possible, we know you all have loads of it!!!
So here we go with the letter "L" and "Script" as chosen by the fabulous Silvia, we look forward to seeing your tags, just please don't forget that one essential stamp.
Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Thank you so much for having me on the team. I can't wait to see the entries in the challenge. The tags created by the teamies are superb, truly inspirational! Julie Ann xx

Jacqui Hall said...

I'm so pleased to have been welcomed onto the team and am lookoing forward to seeing how we've inspired others.

isisimaginings.com said...

Gorgeous work from the DT - welcome to the new members. I ran out of time again, but I shall do my best to take part this week.

butterfly said...

A big welcome to the new team members and wowzers what an array of fabulous tags to inspire us for a great challenge - thank you!
Alison x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous inspiration-you clearly have a talented team!

craftimamma said...

Lovely to see two more of my Twitter buddies on the DT! Lovely tags from the whole team as always. I'll try and join in if I can make the tag I'm doing at the moment fit the theme.

Hugs
Lesley Xx