Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.





Also, why not have a look at my blog, DragonsWeb ?? and now there is DragonsDarkerSide, for a different kind of image and challenge!! Thanks

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

TIO #157 - the letter T and stencil(s)

Happy New Year from the Dragons - thanks for finding time to join in with the last challenge!  We hope you all had a wonderful time over the festive period.

This time, I (Helen) have chosen the letter T and stencil(s) for your theme - and don't forget one real stamp

Helen 
                                                                           May
                                                         

Gabrielle
Elizabeth


The DT are starting the New Year with some fantastic tags and some great new challenges!!!! We will be announcing our new members as soon as we manage to make our minds up, and our dreamboats will have a little twist as well this year!! Keep dreaming, Elizabeth xxx

1 comment:

isisimaginings.com said...

Wonderful tags! I've missed taking part in the DD challenge, so I shall be making every effort not to miss out in 2014. Happy New Year to you all.