Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Sunday, 26 January 2014

Dreamboat 3 - T and Stencils

The Dragons loved looking at your entries for this challenge, thanks to everyone who entered.

The Dreamboat 3 for this fortnight, are:

Cindy

Claudia

Monique

And we'd like Cindy to Guest Design for the next challenge.  I'll be in touch with the details, Cindy - sorry it's short notice!!

Please grab the Dreamboat badge for your blog. -


Helen

4 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Oh how lovely and what fun, I'd be delighted!

My name is Cindy said...

How lovely to be asked! No worries will sort something out (work best under pressure anyhow!!) Cindy

Monique Van dijk said...

Congrats to the winners and big congrats to Cindy for the gdt

Thanks for picking me in dream boat 3

Mo

butterfly said...

Congrats to the winners!
Alison x