Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.





Also, why not have a look at my blog, DragonsWeb ?? and now there is DragonsDarkerSide, for a different kind of image and challenge!! Thanks

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

TIO #155 - A Book of your choice, plus Green,Stencil/Mask, Paint

Wowzers! What fantastically inspired entries last time! You really take my breath away! It is my privilege to bring you this fortnight’s challenge – to use a book of your choice as inspiration plus - Stencil/Mask, Paint and the colour green along with the obligatory stamp and tag. The design team have come up with some fabulous projects as always and we are joined by Julie Ann as a guest for this challenge – welcome along Julie Ann! This is the final challenge in this round of ‘recipes’ – I wonder what we have in store for you next time? It’s really worth stopping by to see... I am such a tease! Gabrielle



Helen 


MAY

Julie Lee - Guest Designer

Silvia (Max und Moritz by Wilhelm Busch)
Elizabeth
First let me say welcome to the first of our Guest Designers, Julie Ann who I'm sure you will agree has done a first class job along with the rest of the Design Team.
The tags are amazing and if you want to know which book they are based on just pop over to the DT's own blogs to check them out.
We all love seeing the tags you create, and the DT enjoy coming up with new themes to challenge all of us, just wait till you see what we have planned into the New Year! As well as the relaunch of the Dreamboats, we are putting out a call for some more Design Team members to join us. I will pop on another post with more details.
Love Elizabeth xxx

1 comment:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Thank you so much for having me! These tags are all so beautiful I feel very honoured to be included. I am really looking forward to what everyone who enters contributes. Julie Ann xx