Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 October 2013

TIO #152 - TV show of your choice, fabric, cream/neutrals and bling

Hello again and thanks to you all for some wonderful entries last time.

It's my (Helen's) turn to set the recipe and theme this time, and I'd like you to use fabric, cream or neutral colours and bling/sparkles on your tag.  The theme is a TV show of your choice, and don't forget to use one real stamp too.

My TV show is Downton Abbey.

May

My TV Show is The Sewing Bee


Silvia
My TV Show is Neues aus B├╝ttenwarder

Elizabeth
My TV show is Brideshead Revisited


Well there you go all very different TV shows and tags to inspire you. Sorry to be so late in choosing the Dreamboats for the Games challenge, but I will be back shortly with those and also the Word challenge winners as well.
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

inkypinkycraft said...

Gorgeous tags xx hugs x