Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 4 September 2013

TIO #149 Music, tissue paper/tape etc, blue

Thank you so very much for your support and entries - we really value every one! This time it's my turn to choose the recipe and I chose Music, tissue paper/tape etc, blue. You can use any tissue paper (even make up tissue!) or tape, we really don't mind! The only rules are there must be a stamped image and a tag. This is how our fabulous DT interpreted the theme!



Silvia

Helen
May
Elizabeth

I think it's safe to say this week the whole DT has blue fingers after this one lol. But another great theme and some beautiful tags from the very clever DT.
We love to see your gorgeous creations and the winner of our Dreamboat Three from the "Nature, Time and Orange" theme will be announced as soon as we can make the hard decision.
Elizabeth x

5 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

A wonderful theme and great inspirations from the DT.

Thank you for the challenge.

Rein said...

Love the theme,
great at work ladies!

Julie Ann Lee said...

I love this theme! I really want to give this one a go! Wonderful inspiration from the team! Julie Ann xx

Aquarius said...

A great recipe - I've just discovered your blog and might be back again sometime.

craftimamma said...

Just realised I forgot to comment when I linked my tag, doh! Really enjoyed the theme for my first ever entry to your challenge and the DT's inspiration is gorgeous.

Hugs
Lesley Xx