Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Dreamboat 3 for Red, Embellishment and Text Challenge

Again  the standard of entries to our challenge made it such a hard job to narrow it down to just three. We are so lucky here at the Dragons Dream TIO to have some very talented crafters dreaming along with us, and we love to have a look at your blogs.
So here in no particular order are the Dreamboats for the red challenge:

Julie Ann

Esther

Kirstin

Congratulations Ladies, please feel free to take our Dreamboat badge and display it with pride!
Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Many thanks. I have tried to add the badge, but Blogger tells me the gadget is broken! It's still lovely to have been chosen! Julie Ann x

Esther said...

Thank you so much, my blog wears the badge with much pride! xoxo

isisimaginings.com said...

Oooh, am I no.3??? Thank you so much!!