Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Dragons Dreamboat Three for Coastal

Phew it's been another scorcher here in North Wales, not that I'm complaining it's just been so long since we've had a good run of weather like this, I'd forgotten what it's like lol. Anyway back to business our Dreamboats for the Coastal theme are as follows and in no particular order.

Dagmar

Elly

Francesca

Well done Ladies please feel free to take our Dreamboat 3 logo to display on your blogs, and again many thanks for all your entries and for your support of the Dragons Dream TIO challenge. Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to check out the new theme!!

Elizabeth x


3 comments:

GrĂ¡inne said...

My sincerest congrats, Ladies. So very well deserved! Suzanne x

die amelie said...

So very well done, Ladies! Congrats!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Francesca said...

Sorry I have been away, just got back to find that I'm one of the Dreamboat 3. Thank you.