Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 1 May 2013

TIO #140 - Brown, Vellum and Hand(s)

Thanks for all the wonderful entries for the Pink, Fabric, Face challenge during the last two weeks, such fantastic pieces :)
Today it's my (Silvia) turn to come up with the new receipe. I spontaneously selected Brown, Vellum and Hand(s) ... don't ask me why I chose brown... I don't know :D Not really my favorite color, but it was in my mind. The only other thing you've to keep in your mind is to use at least one real stamp on your tags.

Helen
May
Elizabeth

Wowzer the DT never fail with their amazing artwork do they? Check out their own blogs via the link on the sidebar to see what else they've been up to, you will not be disapointed!
So there you have it, our new theme Brown, Vellum and Hands with at least one real stamp on your tags. We were blown away by the fantastic entries for the last challenge and can't wait to see what your create this time around. The Dream Boat Three will be announced shortly for the pink tags, keep a look out!!
Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth xxx




3 comments:

Julie Ann Lee said...

Thank you for the inspiration of these wonderful, sample tags.

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful examples from the DT-Ladies. Thank you for the challenge and have a wonderful weekend

Kezzy said...

Wow this certainly was a challenge but I have had such fun doing it. Gorgeous DT tags, all of them are awesome. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx