Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Dragons Dream Top 3

Dragons Dream Top 3 for the Recipe --Orange--Purple--Butterfly...

Well, Thank you all for taking part in our last Challenge..It was so difficult to decide.. But decide we must!!
Drumroll.... Our Dreamboats are:

7---Butterfly
12---Elly
18---die amelie

Please help yourself to our badge

3 comments:

die amelie said...

Wow, :)))

Merci beaucoup for chosing my tag for the Top3 among all the awesome makes! I feel very honoured!

Congrats, Alison and Elly!!!

Hugs,
die amelie x

House of Bears said...

Well done ladies, all lovely tags.

butterfly said...

Thank you so much - will wear my badge with pride! Congrats to Claudia and Elly, and to all the entries, which I thought were amazing for this recipe!
Alison x