Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 28 March 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #138 Blue, Sea, Stencils

Hi it's Sue here. Thank you all so much for joining in with our last challenge, and don't forget to check back next week to see if you've been chosen as one of our Dreamboats.
I've kept my recipe nice and simple and gone with a stencil, the colour blue, and the sea. The only rules are to follow the recipe, use at least one real stamp, and it must be a tag.
Have fun!



Helen 
Silvia
Trace
Sue
May
Elizabeth

Hi, Silvia here. Seems that my team mate Elizabeth has troubles with blogger, so I will put this post online without Mr Linky. Please link your tag in the comment area. Thanks :)
Troubles they were it's taken nearly two weeks to get back on here. It was a world wide bug not just me! So here you are a little late but at last Mr Linky!
The Design Team are saying farewll to two of our members this time, we would like to thank Monique and Sue and wish them all the best for the future, and don't forget us!
Elizabeth xxx

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Fab inspiration from the team as always - what a great recipe!
Alison x

monique said...

Beatiful tags you all they are a great inspiration
Hugs
Mo

Heidi said...

Sehr schöne Designbeispiele!
Und hier seht ihr mein verpeiltes Werk...


;o)

Schöne Ostern wünscht euch
Heidi.

Esther said...

http://siestascraps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/dragons-dream-tio-138.html

Chaosmaus said...

Here is my entry
http://kerstinskartenblog.blogspot.de/2013/04/by-sea-tag.html
Nice Challenge and Inspirations

Kezzy said...

Wow brilliant creations from the DT. Kezzy :-) xxx

ElizabethR said...

Morning all, I'm still having problems with blogger, I can comment but can't post or add anything on to my blogs. I hope to find a way around this, so fingers crossed please. xxx

Kathi said...

Wonderful inspiration by your team.

Here's a link to my blog entry. http://kathstales.blogspot.com/2013/04/bombshells-ms-aprils-challenge.html

Gráinne said...

A great challenge with fabulous inspirations from the DT! Here's my version:
http://unterm-sofa.blogspot.de/2013/04/a-maritime-tag.html
Suzanne x