Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #136 Orange and Purple Butterfly

Hi Everyone, Thank you all for taking part in our Riverbank Recipe your entries were fabulous....
Well it's May here again this fortnight with our next recipe..."Orange....Purple....Butterflies... Love these colours! The only rule is that you must use at least one real stamp on your Tag... Have fun......May x x

Gabrielle

May
Trace
Helen
Silvia
Monique
 Sue
Elizabeth
Well I think you will agree that the design team have pulled out all the stops once again with some fantastic tags, they are such a talented bunch.
We hope you join in with our challenge this time around, just don't forget to include at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth x



7 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

A fab selection of tags from the DT

Artyjen said...

Love the inspiration...not a colour combo I'd go for but it works..thanks;)
xoxo Sioux

Rein said...

Sehr schöne Beispiele!

butterfly said...

Couldn't resist this one... lovely stuff from the DT all round!
Alison x

Francesca said...

Great challenge this one. Love the one made by the DT team.

SusanLotus said...

WOW, beautiful tags! And a fun challenge blog. I think I´ll try to make a tag for this week.

x Sussie

LuLu said...

Howdy,
Thanks for stopping by my blog for WOYWW!

I'll come back here to play!

Peace,
LuLu
www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com