Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.





Also, why not have a look at my blog, DragonsWeb ?? and now there is DragonsDarkerSide, for a different kind of image and challenge!! Thanks

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Dragons Dream TIO #134 Dress To Impress

Well it is Wednesday again and Trace here this time with this fortnights recipe. Thanks to everyone who has played along with this fortnights recipe , there have been some amazing creations....
So this weeks recipe, which has to be on a tag and use at least one real stamp is: Dress to impress.
The three ingredients are : a dress or dress form, embossed impression and some bling.

So here is some wonderful inspiration from our fab team:


Silvia
 May
                                                                            Helen
Sue 
 Trace
Elizabeth

Well hope that has given you some food for thought , I am sure you will agree my team mates have created some amazing pieces!
Hope  you will have some fun joining in this fortnight!!!
         

9 comments:

ike said...

I added my Link but it doesn't show up so my card is here:
http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.gr/2013/01/tag-it-on.html

Beautiful DT pieces. ... I came over from Monique's Blog :-D
Hugz
Ike xxxxx

House of Bears said...

Fabulous challenge, we're really looking to playing along, thanks for the inspiration

Debbie said...

Thank you ladies, Debbiex

Elly said...

Great DT Creations and fabulous inspiration!! (:o)

Karen McAlpine said...

Great DT samples!

Faye said...

Fab DT creations and thanks for a great challenge Faye x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

The sample tags are fantastic!

Terry said...

Great DT inspiration! Fun challenge and my first time playing along!

Yvonne Garner said...

Great inspiration pieces. Nice to play along again!