Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #132 - Behind Closed Doors

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day.
It is my turn, Blackdragon, to chose a theme.... and its BEHIND CLOSED DOORS...... i'd like to see a DOOR, A LOCK and A KEY. Please remember you must use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Here is my offering..... and the rest of the team have made some wonderfully inspirational tags.
Helen
Silvia


Well here we are at the last TIO of 2012, I'm sure you will agree that the Dream Team have pulled out all the stops for the last tag of the year.
We are so lucky to have such tallented followers of our challenge blog, and we all look forward to checking out what you've been creating, by having a peak at your blogs.
We would all like to wish you a Very Happy New Year, and to thank you for making this challenge a pleasure for us all to be a part of.
Elizabeth xxx

3 comments:

ike said...

AWESOME DT creations - really stunning :-) xxxxxx

die amelie said...

Fab DT projects! A lot of great inspiration! Thanks!

Greetings from Vienna,

die amelie - Claudia x

froebelsternchen Susi said...

fantastic DT- pieces ! Great!