Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #130 Magical Mystery

Thanks everyone for all your wonderfull entries in the Handle with Care challenge, so much fun looking at all your awesome tags. I hope you will all join us again this fortnight. It' my (Monique) turn to dream up a recipe and I came up with this:
“Magical mystery" ingredients - a little magic, some mystery and a little fairydust.
Now remember, it has to a tag and you need to use at least one real stamp, can't wait to see what you create.

Helen
May
Silvia
Elizabeth

Wow what a magical collection of tags we have to share with you this time. The rest of the team and I have been having Mysterious and Magical dreams inspired by Monique. Aren't my teamies a clever bunch, pop over to their blogs for a sneaky peek at what they have been up to over the last couple of weeks.
We hope you dream along with us this time, just follow Moniques recipe and don't forget to include at least one real stamp. We always look forward to seeing your fantastic artwork and visiting your blogs. Happy Dreaming Elizabeth x


4 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

I love tags and these are gorgeous. I must must must get a chance to play this time! Vee xx

butterfly said...

Lovely recipe, and great inspiration - so hope to fit it in this time!
Alison x

Buttons said...

Such fantastic creations from the DT again. The perfect recipe for this time of year. Hugs, Buttons x

Jenn said...

Great challenge!!! Thanks!!!

Jenn-jaxbeanstalks