Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 24 October 2012

DragonsDreamboat 3 - #6 Leaf Me Alone

The Design Team all enjoyed looking at your entries for the Leaf Me Alone challenge, but these are the 3 we have chosen for the Dragons Dreamboat3 this week:

1st     no 4, Suzanne

2nd   no 3  Sam

3rd  no   5 Die Amelle

Please take the Dragons Dreamboat 3 logo to display on your blog and thank you for joining in.

There is plenty of time left to take part in the current challenge, "I can resist anything but temptation" and we'd love to see some more entries.

Have fun..

5 comments:

die amelie said...

Wow, thank you soo much for chosing my project among all those awesome entries for Dreamboat Three!!!!

I am so proud and happy about that!!!

Hugs,
die amelie x

butterfly said...

Congratulations to the winners! Fabulous tags all round...
Alison x

ElizabethR said...

Well done Ladies xxx

GrĂ¡inne said...

Thank you so much, ladies ♥ You brightened my day and I feel very flattered and honored. Always fun to play along with your fab challenge.
Suzanne xx

GrĂ¡inne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.