Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 18 October 2012

Dragons Dreamboat Three for Misty Autumn Glaze

 Ladies I am sooooooo sorry, completely forgot to tell you who our Dreamboats are for the Misty Autumn Glaze challenge, I was too excited about my little holiday in the Cotswolds lol.
It's so hard to choose only three, as the standard of entries is amazing and we are always blown away by your tags.
So drumroll please, and in no particular order

12 Cath              5 Rosie              8 Esther

Please help yourselves to the Dragons Dream Boat Three logo and display it with pride, well done Ladies.
Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Congrats to the winners!
Alison x

Cath Davidson said...

Oh, oh,oh,! :) I am SO thrilled, thank you so much xxx