Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 19 September 2012

TIO #125 "Misty Autumn Glaze"


Firstly a huge thank you for all of your fantastic enties in the last challenge "In A Heartbeat".  So very hard to choose the "Dreamboat Three" from those wonderful creations, but Trace will announce the winners soon!

So it's back to my turn to choose the theme with "Misty Autumn Glaze" I would like to see Mica/Ink Mists, Autumn Colours, Glaze and as always at least one real stamp on your tag please. So there's me dreaming of Autumn days whilst our Dragon is away dreaming in the sunshine and recharging her batteries. Elizabeth.

Elizabeth
Blackdragon
Helen
Sue
May

Haven't my team mates come up with some amazing tags yet again, check out their great blogs for further inspiration. I hope you dream along with us this time, just follow the recipe and don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth xxx

9 comments:

Ria Gall said...

Hi Crafters
Wow these tags are AMAZING, I jsut love using tags they can be so random.
Ria

ike said...

OMGoodness - AWESOME tags :-D xxxxxxx

Rosie said...

All tags from the DT are gorgeous. Thank you for this challenge

Netty said...

Beautiful tags, x

Buttons said...

Some fab tags by the DT again this week. I can almost feel the leaves dropping! Loving the colours. Hugs, Buttons x

Dragon said...

Ahhh ladies of the best team ever, your. Work is fantastic and even mr linky worked Elizabeth. Thanks girls this is an awesome challenge xxx

maria's knutselplezier said...

I really love your tags, one , by one real masterpieces!!Great work!!

Greetings

Maria

die amelie said...

Thank you so much for this lovely autumn challenge! Love the pieces of the DT!

Greetings from Vienna,
die amelie x

Cath Davidson said...

Phew last minute me! So little time at moment, but made it :)