Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 5 September 2012

TIO #124 - "In a Heartbeat"

Hi all, well it is nervous me, Trace, and my first time to choose the challenge for this fortnight's recipe...
the theme is In a Heartbeat and the recipe is :

a beating heart, a weathered timepiece and a bit of grunge..

Now is the time to let your imagination run wild and dream up something wonderful. Your entries last time round have been fantastic and there is plenty of great DT inspiration here, to get your creative juices flowing for this one...
Remember, to run wild and have fun. The only rules are to use the recipe, make a tag and use at least one real stamp. The rest is for you to dream up!!
May
Silvia(Barnie)
Helen
Elizabeth
Well there you have them, in all their glory, people!! My team rocks!! Don't forget to visit our individual blogs for details and some different angles, maybe. It's down to you now to get inky and dreamy... but most of all ENJOY!!!

Announcement
I am VERY sorry - entirely MY fault. I forgot to announce the winner of the Art for Art's sake DragonsDreamBoat 3 last week... no excuses, I am just BAD!! So come back FRIDAY to see who won our special badge of honour

Love and light
Frankie
xx




9 comments:

Andrea C said...

All of these tags are freaking phenomenal xxx

sam21ski said...

Ooooh some fab inspiration there to get your teeth into.

Lol re the Art for Arts Sake winners, it happens to the best of us, forgetfulness - sometimes real life just gets in the way!!!

Sam xxx

Rein said...

Wonderful DT tags!

die amelie said...

Thank you very much for this inspirational challenge and the fab pieces of the DT! This really got me going!!!

Greetings from Vienna,
die amelie

butterfly said...

Amazing inspirational tags all round - love this recipe, and really hope to play along this time round!
Alison x

Cath Davidson said...

What fantastic DT tags, mine is uploaded now, unfortunately I dislike it A LOT lol.

Cath x

Ana K. said...

What an amazing inspiration! I love all!
Hugs from Slovenia

Annie said...

what fabulous inspirational tags created by the DT. Just love them. TFS hugs Annie xx

butterfly said...

Hmm, number 13, unlucky for some - but then, I posted over an hour ago, and almost forgot to link up completely so...!! Thanks for another fantastically inspiring recipe. I've been watching in admiration from the sidelines for a while - and love the imagination and fun your challenge offers... so glad I've finally managed to play along!
Alison x