Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 26 September 2012

DragonsDreamboat3 #5 In a heartbeat



Well we had some wonderful entries for this challenge , so thanks so much! It is great fun to see all the quirky and creative ideas out there and hard to choose the 3 dreamboats..
so here are our dreamboats for this challenge,In a heartbeat, in no particular order...

8 Keren
11 Ana K
13 Butterfly

please grab our DragonDreamboat for your sidebar..

 What a great set of entries we had, some really fab takes on the challenge... Our present recipe, the first in this round, is still on, so why not join in and dream with us?? We are doing "Autumn misty glaze" so lots of great things to include in a tag!!

love Trace
xx

9 comments:

Cath Davidson said...

Congratulations all :)

Gutted I've not had time to play lately :(

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Congratulations Karen, Ana and Alison...great :-)

greetings, Alie :-)

Keren Howell said...

Oh wow, thank you so much! Congratulations to the winners, I am so proud to be among them!

ElizabethR said...

Well done Ladies xxx

Buttons said...

Seriously worthy winners here. Congratulations to you all. Hugs, Buttons x

butterfly said...

Thank you for honouring me with a top 3 place - congratulations to Ana and Keren, amazing pieces... and I thought the entries all round were sensational!
Alison x

monique said...

Comgrats to the winners. Thanks everyone for all your great entries. I had so much fun looking at all them hope you will play with us Again

Dragon said...

Congrats everyone... Wow what fab pieces and thanks for TIOing with us
xx

Ana K. said...

Thank you so much, I will proudly display badge on my blog! And of course congratulations to both Alison and Keren!
Hugs from Slovenia