Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Friday, 7 September 2012

DragonsDreamBoat3 #4 - It's Art for Art's Sake



At last, I hear you cry... I am so sorry for not doing this on the proper day, but I have no excuses!! So straight to work now...

Oh my goodness!! I thought it would be a fun and silly opportunity to make something really "off the wall". And did you rise to the occasion!!!! YES!!! I have been knocked out by how inventive you all were, guys!! And I was also chuffed that so many of you entered my challenge. We are trying to build up the number of participants, so why not tell your friends what good fun it is here!!?? So without more ado, here are our DragonsDreamBoat3 peeps for Art's for Art's Sake, in no particular order...

Cath - Arts N Cath
Sam - Sam21Ski
Keren - Altered Ego

So there they are in all their glory!!! What a great set of entries and what worthy picks this time... Our present recipe, the last in this round, is still on, so why not join in and dream with us?? We are doing "In a Heartbeat" so plenty of scope for a great tag!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

6 comments:

Buttons said...

Well done to all three winners. So deserved and wonderful creations. Hugs, Buttons x

House of Bears said...

Well done to the winners. Fab entries. :)

sam21ski said...

Oooh, why think you for picking mine out again!!

Oh no, the last round of recipes, I'm loving them at the minute, it's a fab idea whoever came up with it - well done.

Sam xxx

Cath Davidson said...

Ooooh! how lovely! Thank you so much :D

Keren Howell said...

Oh, Wow! Thank you SOOOO much! You've just made my day!

Francesca said...

well done to the winner, some great tags. francesca