Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 15 August 2012

DragonsDreamBoat3 #3 - "Alice & Rabbit"

Fabulous entries this time.. Gosh it has been so hard to choose the Top Three for our Alice & Rabbit Challenge.. All the entries were winners!  But as its DragonsDreamBoat3 

Here they are:

12   Julia

5   Janet

6   Janny Jager't Hooft

Please take our DragonsDreamBoat3 BADGE for your sidebar


Thank you all for dreaming with us last time.. looking foward to seeing what you all will create for our "NIGHTMARE" Challenge this time a Recipe of... A Murder of Crows, A Blue Moon and A Chill Wind.. The challenge has not yet closed..
Love May x

5 comments:

Janet said...

Thanks Girls
Janet x

Cath Davidson said...

Congratulations ladies, well deserved, gorgeous work :)

Julia S-W said...

Thanks so! For someone who wasn't keen on all things Alice, I really enjoyed the challenge and I have you ladies to thank for that! Congratulations to Janet and Janny too.
Juliax

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours lately, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the net will be much more helpful than ever before.
My page > puzzle games online

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Thank you very much girls
Also congratulations to Julia and Janet

Greetings Janny