Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 25 July 2012

TIO #121 - Alice & the Rabbit Situation

Hi All. It's May here and for the next fortnight it's my Recipe..Firstly I would like to thank you all  for the fabulous entries last time. We all had a fantastic time looking at your fabby creations!  Don't forget to come back next week to see if your tag is named as a DreamBoat!! So here is the Recipe..Alice..Rabbit..Situation.. The only rules are it must be a Tag and it needs to have at least one real stamp used... Have fun!!!
May
 
 Helen
Trace
Elizabeth
Frankie

Oh my goodness... I am blown away with the talent on my team!!! Arn't they ALL absolutely wonderful?? Gosh they keep me on my toes to keep up, but what inspiration for you, dear readers.... go on, join in and have a go this time. You KNOW you want to!! It is such a great recipe, and you could be named as one of our DragonsDreamBoat3 .... 

I am looking forward to seeing all your entries and meanwhile, get inky and most of all ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


10 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow, you really have got a fabulous DT - what brilliant, hilarious, quirky, technically fantastic pieces. Looking forward to hopping my way round to look at them in detail! What a cool challenge...
Alison x

sam21ski said...

Great DT tags and a brilliant recipe, unfortunately I'm out of this one, no Alice stamps for me!!!

Hope to join you again in a fortnight.

Sam xxx

Ally White Cat said...

all of the pieces here are knock outs! they are wonderful.
susan s.

Jen said...

Fabulous tags from the team. Off to Switzerland to see my daughter so had to be quick to join in this time.
Jen x

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

What a fun collection of creative tags. I shall have to visit the blogs of these talented folks. Thank you for visiting my WOYWW.
Charlotte #42

Anonymous said...

Love your blog, in fact arrived by checking yahoo and google for a comparable issue to this post. Which means this might be a late post nevertheless keep up the great work.

Janet said...

Wonderful collection of very different tags. Love them!

Janet xx

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

Beautiful tags the team have made
Love them all
I just joined the Challenge

Greetings Janny

Anonymous said...

Magnificent! (As usual. :-P )

Netty said...

wow they are all fabulous, x