Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 18 July 2012

DragonsDreamBoat3 #1 - Don't Fear Winners and NEWS!!!

Hi all. This is a new departure for us. We have decided to have a best of bunch each challenge, starting with the "Don't Fear" challenge a fortnight ago. There is no prize, unfortunately, just the shout out for your work, and bragging rites!!!... this will be chosen by the team and we hope you will pop along each time to see if you have been successful.

We are calling this DragonsDreamBoat 3 and you will be able to have our badge for your side bar. We hope you like our new feature. So, here are the winners for this week, in no particular order:-
4   - Sam
11 - Julia
15 - Kristy Lee

And now we have some VERY special and exciting news. I am extremely pleased and proud to welcome Tracey Metcalfe to our team!!! We love her work, she is so talented, and has agreed to be a teamie here with us . We know you will enjoy her contributions and hope you will all support her as she blogs with us. So here then is her first tag for us as a team member, using last week's theme of "Considering Steampunk". The collection is not yet closed, so who knows, you could be the next winner of the DragonsDreamBoat3??
Tracey
Isn't that just fab!!?? Now you can see why I asked her to join us!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

7 comments:

sam21ski said...

Oooh, thank you for choosing me and my tag to be one of the first winners of your new venture - honoured I'm sure!!!

Sam xxx

Redanne said...

Trace is such a talented crafter, she will be a real asset to your already lovely team!

House of Bears said...

Well done to the winners of the Don't Fear challenge, and what a lovely steampunk tag that is

Kristina said...

Thank you for choosing my tag as one of the Top #3. I have the badge on my blog now.
Peace,
KristyLee

Julia S-W said...

Thanks so much for choosing my tag as one of your top 3! I've had such fun since I started two challenges ago and this is such a treat! Well done to Sam and Kristina too.
Great to see that Tracey has joined your team - I love to see her work.
Julia

monique said...

Congrats to the winners

ElizabethR said...

Well done Ladies xxx