Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 30 May 2012

TIO #117 - To Dye For

Thanks for all your tags last time. They were really fabulous and there were a good many... so...Hi, it's Sue here.  This week I'm the chef, and my recipe is To Dye For. So dream me up a tag containing spray ink, die cut(s) and embossing - either heat or dry. Other than that, feel free to add anything  you like, and remember the main ingredient - at least one real stamp. I can't wait to see what you come up with, so get inky and have fun!
May
                          Helen                                
Elizabeth
Blackdragon  
Frankie
Another 2 weeks over and another 2 to come... We hope you like our varied offerings, and will fit in time, with your busy schedules, to come on over, get inky and join in with this delicious recipe...  we really look forward to seeing you and visitng your blogs to get an eye full of your talent!! Until then, don't foget to ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx


10 comments:

Kristina said...

I just love all of these tags, they are all great and awesome. I have been inspired and I have made a tag. How do I link it up to your challenge? My email is kldeyette@yahoo.com
If some one could help me out please and thank you.
Peace,
KristyLee

Esther said...

Awesome ingredients! Right up my alley! Here is my link:
http://siestascraps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/dragons-dream-tio-to-dye-for.html

Kristina said...

I see you have Mr. Linky working :)
I have linked up! and I still just love the DTs Tags!
And to answer Black Dragon's Tag, yes, I would still go!
Peace,
KristyLee

Veronica said...

Done the link. First time participating, had lot of fun playing along :-D Thanks

Lorraine said...

I just found your challenge blog. Beautiful DT creations!

Anonymous said...

I am a loyal reader but i dont like to comment typically, but these days i just thought i would let you know my thanks. cheers!

Samantha Elliott said...

Yeay! At last I have been to play with your TIO Challenge! xx

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Fantastic Tags, ladies

Sara said...

Love your challenges and love all the DT creations from new and exisiting members.xxx

Sandy said...

Hmm Love tags to look at but have not actually made one yet. On my list of must tries this week. Sandy :)