Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 16 May 2012

TIO #116 - A Symphony of Flowers

Welcome to another recipe challenge with the DragonsDreamTeam!! We hope you enjoyed the last one - we enjoyed seeing all your gorgeous creations.  This week, it's my (Helen's) turn to provide the recipe and it is "a Symphony of Flowers".  Your ingredients, are: A Pinch of Greenery; some Buttons; and a Butterfly or two.  Other than that, you are free to interpret this recipe however you choose - make us a tag, and use at least one real stamp, and have fun!  
Helen
Gabrielle
May
 Sue
Monique
Silvia(Barnie)
Elizabeth
Blackdragon
Frankie
Another fortnight, another challenge then... We have given you some cracking ideas, and different styles, so the rest is up to you... get inky and join in, but most of all, ENJOY!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx


11 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

Some stunning dt pieces, simply fab! Hugs trace x

Artyjen said...

Ab Fab pieces by all the DT!
xoxo Sioux

Helen said...

Well, teamies, I think you all rocked my recipe!! Forgive me if it takes a while to get to your individual blogs!!

Esther said...

Ooh! I can't wait to get stuck into this one! I spent some time yesterday designing my own flower in Silhouette Studio so this will give me a chance to see how it makes up.

Ally White Cat said...

The art work is incredible. How awesome to play with so many talented people.
susan s.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...super makes and takes from the Teamies, fabby stuff girls...Mel :)

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

They are all very very beautiful

Greetings Janny

Esther said...

I have added my link but I have also done a VERY late blog post for the Angels and Demons tag from April if anyone is interested in taking a look. http://siestascraps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/dragons-dream-tio-angels-and-demons.html

Ally White Cat said...

I just wanted to thank everyone here for stopping by and leaving a post..that ment so much to me..you all are awesome artisans and wonderful people.thanks
susan s.

Hester said...

Great tags, really a lot of creativity happening here. Glad I stopped in.

Jen said...

Beautiful tags and a fun recipe.
Jen x