Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 18 April 2012

TIO #114 - The Secret Garden

Well, we did not have very many entries to the Angels and Demons challenge, but those of you who DID join in were totally inspired!!! Thanks guys. We really do try, here at TIO, to make you think about your projects in a different way. You can do straightforward, or you can challenge yourself to think beyond the obvious. Long may that continue!!

This is the last in the series of book titles, and it's chosen by me - the boss!! tee hee... so here we go with our new challenge for the next fortnight and it is "The Secret Garden",  by Frances Hodgson Burnett. The DragonsDreamTeam has excelled itself again and given us many interpretations... mine is to be found at the bottom of the post, as always, and I DO have a ickle twist!!

Helen

Gabrielle

May

Monique

Elizabeth

Silvia (Barnie)

Sue

Frankie
So there we are, all packed up for another fortnight. I think there are some stunners here, and our new DragonsDreamTeamies have done us, and themselves proud, don't you agree??? I hope you will all support them and us, and join in with last challenge in this round... then we are changing type and pace and doing something completely different!!

Until then, have a great couple of weeks, and don't forget to use at least one real stamp there somewhere...  Oh, and to see the twist, you will have to visit my DragonsWeb blog... one or two of my teamies have secrets too, so hop over and check them out - but most of all ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

5 comments:

ElizabethR said...

How odd, I've snook back in again lol xxx

Janny Jager 't Hooft said...

What a beautiful tags.
Love them all.

Greetings Janny

Titbelsoeur toute seule said...

Hey, I have not made a tag but a page. hope it fits anyway.
thanks for challenging

Jen said...

Wonderfully inspirational tags from the team. Thank you
Jen x

sandee said...

I came over through May's blog, love the thought of trying some different tags so I will try this one! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)