Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 4 April 2012

TIO #113 - Angels and Demons

What a great crop of tags from last time... Thorn Birds seemed to capture your dreams well, so thanks to all who participated. We really appreciate your support.

This time, it's Blackdragon's choice of book title and what could be more fitting for challenge 113 than a nightmare, rather than a dream!!!??? Yes, she has chosen Dan Brown's best seller, Angels and Demons... she really makes us think,eh?? well she really challenges me, Dragon, to think differently!! So here we go. Create your tag with at least one real stamp, and then post it for us all to share!!

Blackdragon

Helen

Silvia(Barnie)

Elizabeth

Frankie
Dark matters this time then, but such fun. I really enjoyed this one once I got the nightmare/dream into my head!! So, just get out your stash and get inky, you will have fun too, and remember just to ENJOY!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


4 comments:

Janet said...

Where is Mr. Linky? Lovely tags.

Janet xx

Netty said...

Great tags, loving the darkside. x

Gabrielle said...

OMG! I love what the DT have created but I can't get a decent idea down at all!!! I've tried several times but it's not flowing... Will keep on trying!

Sue said...

Fabulous challenge, got to play with my favourite stamps x