Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Monday, 16 April 2012

DT Announcement

Hi... just popping by to tell you that we have chosen some new members of our Design Team, and I hope you will welcome and support them in the coming months... So without further ado, they are:-

Sue 
I've been married to Neil for 30 years this July, have two almost grown up children of 21 & 18, and a cat who rules us all.  I work part time to fund my chocolate and craft addictions.

I've been crafting for about 5 years, and like so many people it was a Kanban kit that Dawn Bibby demonstrated on QVC that started me on this slippery path of inky fingers and rubber hoarding.  My first love has always been rubber stamping, I don't think I've ever made anything that didn't involve a stamp.

I don't know how I would describe my style, I love collage, don't do cute, get through tons of embossing powder and am just dipping my toe into the whole art journal thing. My son described me as 'weird', but we settled on 'quirky'  The stupid blog name comes from my playing Monopoly on the bus to work, on my mobile phone. On my turn it's always displayed as Sue the Iron!
So there you are, this is me. xx

Monique
something about me ....
Well I'm dutch, I'm 45 yrs old , married, have 2 kids (girl 16, boy 14) and 2 cats. I love to get my fingers inky and love stamping and reading.

As you can see on my blog I do have a bit of a dark side...
I started scrapbooking 8 yrs ago and got into card making and stamping from there.
Best regards xx
 
Gabrielle
I'm thrilled to have been invited to join the DreamTeam! I have a real passion for tags as they are fabulous size to be able to showcase your style. I am influenced by Wendy Vecchi, Tim Holtz and PaperArtsy but often inspiration strikes at the oddest time! I am lucky and have a studio in my garden where I escape to! xx
May
My name is May, I have been crafting around 6 years now, I work full
time for the NHS after a busy day! I can be found in my little crafty
space surrounded with paper and ink, I love papercrafting with a passion.

I'm just delighted to be on the DT Team for DragonsDream Tag it on
and so pleased to be working alonside such talented ladies xx


So there they are, finally. It has taken a while but I feel we now have a very good mix of styles and personalities... Thanks to all those others who applied. When it comes round next time, please try again, as none of you missed out by much!! I am VERY happy to welcome these ladies to my DreamTeam and look forward to them TIOing with us very soon.
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Oh! How exciting! Thank you all - I'm looking forward to joining this incredibly talented DT - congrats to the others too! What a great way to start the week!

May said...

Wonderful news for me.... I am so looking foward to working with you all, and a big thank you to Frankie... congrats to you all, Hugs May x x x

blackdragon said...

Welcome to the dream team..... i am the nightmare member.... i look forward to getting to know you lasses. BDx

ElizabethR said...

Welcome on board Ladies if Lyn is the nightmare I am the beach babe lol, as I love anything to do with the seaside. Can't wait to see what you dream up! Elizabeth xxx

Helen said...

I'd like to add my own welcome, to you all. Have fun dreaming. Helen (H)

Sue said...

Thank you so much for the invitation and the warm welcome. I'm really looking forward to playing along with you. All I need now is my computer back, I'm borrowing my sons laptop to type this and I'm into my last 15 seconds of my allotted 5 minutes lol.

Yvonne Garner said...

Sincere congratulations to the new members of your DT!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Welcome to the team :)

Jen said...

Looking forward to seeing all your great tags.
Jen x