Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 21 March 2012

TIO #112 -The Thorn Birds

Hello again... 2 weeks have gone and we want to say a big Thank You for all your wonderful dreams on our Alice challenge. There were some really ingenious ones...
For the next fortnight it's my (Silvia) turn to choose a book title. I've decided to take "The Thorn Birds" from Colleen McCullough, so let's think about Australia, the Outback, etc. or think of the characters... or even the legend itself. Please keep in mind to use a minimum of one real stamp on your tags.
Silvia(Barnie)

Helen

Elizabeth

Blackdragon

Frankie
And there we are for another fortnight. Where did the last one go??? I think you will agree that there is a wide range of inspiration here again, so just get inky. We are still on a DT call and I would love you to email me and submit your entry to the challenge, and the team will consider your application... go on, you know you want to. Have a great fortnight and remember - ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx

6 comments:

Faye said...

I did read "The Thorn Birds" but it has been so long ago I don't even remember what it was all about. My bird is an emu

Sharon said...

Oh wow I just love this "theme" - I am Australian and love Colleen McCullough's book and I just rewatched the DVD of the mini series!!! Fantastic tags!!

Gabrielle said...

Eek! I found this one a little challenging as I am ashamed to admit I don't really know the story, but I will get the book and put that right! Terrific inspiration for the DT which was really valued - thank you x

monique said...

love the book and the tv series, great challenge and great DT projects

Jen said...

Great inspiration from the DT, all so different.
Jen x

Janet said...

Bit of a crippler this time, methinks! Great DT tags.

Janet xx