Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 7 March 2012

TIO #111 - Alice - Wonderland or Looking Glass + DT Call

Hello again TIOers... We loved your work last time, but unfortunately we did not get enough entrants or comments for me to give away my tag - perhaps no one liked it enough!!! Ah well... onwards and upwards.
This week's lead theme chooser is AJ. She has given us Alice!!! So go with Wonderland or Looking Glass, and use at least one real stamp. I (Dragon) had to use printed images as I have no Alice stamps - yet!!!- but managed allsorts of stamping anyway...

And one more word - well a few more!! - before we show you ours... We are a little depleted here at DragonHeadquaters and so we have a Design Team call out this month... if you are interested, please email me and I will consider your application, along with the teamies... so good luck!! Here goes then, with the team's tags this time...
Blackdragon


Elizabeth

Helen

Frankie
Well, the DreamTeam did it again... you fancy joining us? Go on, you KNOW you want to!!! We do have great challenges that are really different and creative. At present, we are fortnightly, but I would like to go weekly again, if we can manage it... I will announce the new members starting the next round, ao that gives you and us plenty of time to decide... So email me and come and join us!!! Have a great couple of weeks, but most of all ENJOY!!!
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

10 comments:

Netty said...

The DT have done a brilliant job, x

ike said...

Awesome DT creations. Amazing work - well done Girls :-) xxxx

Kate said...

These tags have been such an inspiration! Love the theme!

Yvonne Garner said...

I agree. The DT did a fabulous job of inspiring us on this challenge!

Gabrielle said...

Loved the DT tags - full of inspiration - and really enjoyed playing along! Thanks all x

Janet said...

Hi,great theme girls.
Janet

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Awesome theme, thank you! and loving the DT Tags x

Sue said...

Great theme - I'm loving Alice at the moment and what brilliant inspiration from the DT X

monique said...

great tags, I love alice great challenge

Esther said...

Oh! Poos and Wees (if I am allowed to say that) How did I miss this post? I am sure my Google Reader is not all it's cracked up to be. I missed this one and although the next theme is noted on on the latest Dragon's Web post, it doesn't show on here yet - for me anyway.