Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 February 2012

TIO #109 - The Time Traveler's Wife

Hi, Helen here with the book choice "the Time Traveler's Wife" and the theme is Time.

As I explain on my blog, I read this book when it came out a few years ago and LOVED it. I broke the habit of a lifetime and saw the film at the weekend when it was televised - and for a change, I think they did it quite well!

Anyhow, here is my tag - please join in with us this week - don't forget the "rules" - 1) a tag and 2) a real stamp - other than that, it is up to you. We'd love to see your entries.



Blackdragon

Aj.
Elizabeth

Frankie

So there we are, another great set of tags from my DreamTeam, and an interesting challenge for you and one that I actually managed to do this time!!! I hope you will all have a go and join us... you have two weeks again this time, so we look forward to visiting you and seeing what you have dreamed!! Off now and get inky but most of all, ENJOY.
Frankie
xx

9 comments:

ArtSnark said...

what fun! great theme & pieces

Faye said...

I haven't read the book but it sounds like a good read. I went with the romance angle rather than the sci-fi angle. I did use some machinery stamps for a touch of a time machine, although I don't think he actually had a machine.

chrissie said...

I haven't read the book but it sounds like a must so will see if they have it in the library.

Always terrific samples for inspiration--thank you

xxx

Beryl K said...

Great samples ladies. My daughter recommended the book to me, I enjoyed it. She has read it about ten times!
Beryl x

Claire said...

Gorgeous tags ladies, great theme too. I haven't read the book but its on my wishlist
Claire xx

chrissie said...

Book now ordered from Amazon--can't wait to read it.

xxx

Ana K. said...

Beautiful tags! I am joining your challenge for the first time and I will be back! :)

Dragon said...

WOO HOO!!! Well great stuff!! We make reading recommendations and gather 200 followers - quite a landmark!!!
Yours gratefully
Frankie
xx

Jen said...

Super tags one and all and a book I must now read having read the synopsis. Thanks Jen x