Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 25 January 2012

TIO #108 - The Beach - EXTENDED 1 WEEK

Welcome back to the DragonsDream Challenge where we have had a short rest to re-charge the creative batteries. This week it's my turn to start the dream, where else, but "The Beach". Besides being the book I'm reading at the moment, I so need a holiday, and sitting under a palm tree with a pile of books would be bliss!! I hope you will join us in this first challenge of the year, just remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag!
Elizabeth

Helen

blackdragon
Well here we are again and at last!!! I have had no internet access for a while and then was called from home this morning and was away far longer than I thought!!!! So sorry everyone. I am cross we went "live" not being ready, and it's entirely my fault... my wonderful team was all ready, and on time... great work as always, ladies!!! My tag is not finished yet as I have had a few bad days with mum, but it will be added as soon as it's done!!

So get inky anx creative with this fab theme from Elizabeth... nit read that book myself, ut it makes me think back to Gran Canaria and all that sun!!!! Please join in and do comment, but mist of all, ENJOY!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx
WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO FORTNIGHTLY FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. WE HOPE YOU WILL STILL KEEP ON SUPPORTING US...

7 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow, a great challenge and I love the DT-samplers

here is my Tag-Book

Thank you for looking.

Aj* said...

I want to go on holiday now !


Aj.

ElizabethR said...

Me too!!!

Janet said...

Lovely you are back. Some wonderful tags to inspire us.

Janet xx

Helen said...

It's good to be back! Yes, let's all go on holiday...

Jen said...

Glad you are back. Inspiring DT tags.
Fun challenge.
Jen x

Heidi said...

Endlich seid ihr wieder da, ich hab euch vermisst! Und nun bringt ihr gleich Urlaubsfeeling mit - danke!

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.