Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Recommencing Our TIO Challenge

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year to all... Hope this year brings us all we hope for and need... I have had a good break and a fabulous holiday in Gran Canaria with the fragrant Freddie and the family... They are a great bunch and always make me so welcome... I have NEVER had such a large family in my life!! Tee hee...

Anyway, my fab DreamTeam has been champing at the bit to get back into production, so next week, 25th January, we shall get underweigh with a fantastic theme from our lovely Elizabeth... I think she is getting all summery with a beachy idea!! We are doing book titles this time round, and they have some SUPER DUPER ones planned for you!!!

See you all next Wednesday, and if you want to see my holiday picks, pop over to my DragonsWeb blog. Meanwhile, enjoy your crafting...
Love and Light
Frankie
xx

2 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Whoopie, well you all know I am a beach babe, bum, well ok whale lol xx

Faye said...

Hi Frankie, welcome back. I went to your dragon's web and saw all those fantastic vacation pix, but my computer got into a "do-loop" and I couldn't leave a comment there. Looking forward to a new challenge.